My Own Magazine
Inspired by the Sartorialist and Humans of NY, I always had a goal to make my own magazine that shows the beauty of everyday people.
I would like to interview 1000 people across the world, and I would ask them the same questions.
I will start by answering the questions myself today, and then maybe bribe my way to get people to answer the survey.
- Photo consent Qs: Do I have permission to share your photo (Yes/No)? If not, how about a headless shot? Yes
- Where is your hometown? What is something that you do not like about it and something that you like about it? Orlando, FL. I wish it snowed on Christmas, but I do enjoy the sunshine and clean air.
- What is your favorite moment of your day (something that puts a grin on your face), and does it align with your interests/hobbies? Lying down in bed after a shower, after a productive day. Finding a nice book/webtoon to read. I love great reads!
- What is your motto/message to the world? Find every chance to find more beauty in the world you live.
- How do you relieve stress? Laughter, good food, shopping for all cute & pretty things, petting my dog, art museum, exercise, massage, playing cute RPG, library trip dressed nicely.
- What is a problem that you would want to solve for the world? Sustainability and environmental issues (overproduction, pollution, habitat loss).
- Who is your role model (from the past or present), and why? Angelina Jolie. Always graceful and stylish. Also has so much love.
- A song that you never get tired of listening? So many! But Sweet Pea — Amos Lee. What a Feeling — One Direction. Still D.R.E — Dr. Dre. Fly me to the Moon — Frank Sinatra. Anything Drake. Rude — MAGIC! Doin’ Time — Lana del Rey.
- Dream destination & itinerary? Bora bora, swim with turtles and dolphins while sipping on pina colada…or go to Milan with a camera! Or… go hug all the llamas in Peru. Or a big street food trip to Asia. I mean all of Asia.
- Who would you like to be remembered as? A funny, creative & stylish friend who never fails to make you smile.
Feel free to use this as a conversation starter!