28/100 How to answer a question
The question is simple, why do you want freedom and how will you achieve it?
In order to answer the question, I had to first analyze why the answer is important, the definition and nature of the question being asked, the options I have, long-term and short-term goals, and finally google how to answer a question related to goal achievement.
Here’s the list:
- Define the keyword/ repeat the question.
- Establish the reason to answer the question(first convince yourself).
- Explain how to achieve the goal and what skills and actions are necessary to get there(the more math and time calculations there are, the more credibility you have for the one asking and yourself). Does it make sense?
- The laws regarding the situation, and any leeways (both sides to the coin). Seek expert advice. At least look it up online. Don’t guess.
- Proofread the notes and re-organize them as well as your justification(it’s easy to be side-tracked during research). Prioritize within.
- Talk about how the answers above will lead to achieving the long-term goal with alignment(the smaller goals should all align with the bigger goal)
- wrap it up.
Hope this helps.